- When will my order be shipped?
- Why don't you ship (bulbs, potatoes, pelleted seed, etc.) to the US?
- Why are some items backordered?
- How do I grow...
- Why didn't my spring bulbs (fall planted bulbs) come up or bloom?
- Are prices in Canadian or US Dollars?
- Do you sell GMO's?
- Is your seed treated?
- What is your guarantee?
- Can I pay COD?
- Why do you discontinue varieties?
- Do you have heirloom seed?
- What is my hardiness zone?
- How do I know when I am 'frost free'?
- Do you ship outside of North America?
- How should I store leftover seed and how long will it last?
- What do I do with fall bulbs that did not get planted before winter?
- What do the zone numbers listed next to items in the Bulb and Perennial, Roses and Flowering Shrub Catalogue really mean?
- Will a Zone 8 plant grow in a Zone 5?
- How do I overwinter geraniums?
- How do I redeem my Veseys Gift Certificate?
- Seed Terms Defined
- How do I Harden Off a Plant?
- I want to start growing my own vegetables, how do I get started?
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Veseys FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions that many Veseys customers have had.